Friday, June 22, 2012

FOTD: Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze"

I wanted to do a FOTD and rave about the Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze". This is the second color I have gotten from this line, and so far I am very pleased! My first color was "Tough as Taupe" and although I haven't used it by itself yet, I love it as a base for other colors. "Bad to the Bronze" was the second color I bought and I wore it by itself with no primer underneath and it lasted for about 10 hours, no creasing! The picture quality is not the best, but I hope you get the point [excuse my hair, it was pretty early in the morning]. Let me know if you have tried any of the Color Tattoo shades and if so, which is your favorite.
For those of you who want to know, my tattoo says "Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness" with a bird underneath it, and both of my rings were my mom's from the 1970s.

2 comments:

  1. 10 hours, no creasing?? sign me up!!!

    have a happy weekend!
    love, james

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah you should definitely try one! I heard the brighter colors were not as spectacular as the neutral colors, but if you have a CVS or Rite Aid around, they will return a product even if you have used it if you decide they aren't for you. :) thanks for being the first comment on my blog!

      Delete