Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Target haul

I know in my last post I said I would try to review some of the products I already owned instead of buying new products. Well... That lasted for about a day. I read some reviews online saying that Target had limited edition Maybelline Color Tattoo shades and all the reviews I saw on them looked promising. So originally, I went to Target to get the 3 colors I had my eyes on (Fuchsia Fever, Test my Teal, and Ready, Set, Green). However, I started browsing through clothes and other beauty related items and came out with more than I had originally gone in for. Since my iPad doesn't let me put the pictures I post in order, I will add a few side notes.
-the Maybelline Color Tattoo shades I got were Fuchsia Fever, Test my Teal, and Ready, Set, Green. There is a bright blue in the shades and i am not sure of the name, but all of the swatches I looked at seemed to make the blue look streaky. These are limited edition as I said before, so if you think you might be interested in them, head to your local Target. These were $5.84 each.
- the brushes in the pictures are e.l.f. brushes with a gold snakeskin pattern. I don't know if these are limited edition or not, but they come in a few colors other than the gold snakeskin. I got the Professional Eye Shadow Brush and the Defining Eye Brush. These were $2 each.
- after seeing a review on the L'oreal nail polish in 'VIP status' on www.temptalia.com, I have been on the hunt for this color. The review stated that this is a unique color with no dupes. When I found this at Target, I knew I had to snatch it up. There will be a review for this along with Rainy Piccadilly and Tea and Crumpets from L'oreal's new collection, London Fall. The polish was $4.99.
- lastly, I snatched up some clothes that were on clearance and some that were on sale. I got two Long and Lean tanks in white and pink ($8 each), a cheetah print shirt ($5.98), two pairs of black leggings ($5 each) and a cute pair of studded shorts ($5.38). Plus an agenda for school ($7).
Hope you enjoyed the haul, reviews coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! That glittery makeup looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those fun colours in your makeup :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul, really want to try those colour tattoos :)

    ReplyDelete