Monday, September 17, 2012

Rant: L'oreal nail polish in "The Perfect Trench"

I had to post this before anyone goes out and purchases this shade. "The Perfect Trench" is part of L'oreal's London Fall Nail Color Collection. I previously bought "Tea and Crumpets" and "Rainy Piccadilly", both of which are gorgeous in my opinion (posts coming on those polishes soon). But "The Perfect Trench" fell short of what I was expecting. I thought of a warm yellow that would be perfect for fall. However, what I got almost identically resembled the ground mustard I have in my spices (see picture). It took 3 coats to become opaque, applied streaky, but came out thick. If there is any color to avoid in this collection, I would say it would have to be "The Perfect Trench". Let me know if you had any better luck with this color in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment